Auslogics Disk Defrag 184.108.40.206
Auslogics Disk Defrag Review:
The hard disk keeps piling up everyday with a lot of unused space due to memory restrictions like block size and allocation units. All these unused spaces need to be regained, reallocated to enhance the reading and writing speeds and overall performance of the system. Auslogics Disk Defrag is an efficient method to take care of these needs. It can be used as an alternative to native disk defragmentor in Windows. It is also a Gold Application Partner with Microsoft. It is one of the most trusted and award winning system utility software for Windows.
It analyzes the hard disk and quickly defragments the files on the drive. This is followed by optimizing the file placement by resizing and reallocation of the consolidated space. This action does not regain you any more of the empty disk space, but organizes the hard drive for highest data access speeds possible.
- It has the fastest defragmentation engine and performs a thorough free space consolidation compared to Windows defrag
- You can defragment a single file, folder or partition separately. It can also automatically defragment files and folders in real-time. Windows Defrag tells you to close and shut down all your processes.
It allows you to leverage disk error check-up and repair in addition to running the defragmentor. This has added benefit for corrupted files. Some of the tasks are customizable like disk map appearance, folder or partition selection and even usage.
- There are special set of algorithms that supports VSS enabled hard drives too.
- Their industry standard engine requires less than 10 minutes to defragment a 500GB hard disk.
- The customizations allow you to select your preferences at the beginning, which are saved, or just apply one-click defragmentation right away.
Their current release offers version 220.127.116.11 with the latest support for various types of hard drives and Windows 8.1. It is also backwards compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows Vista. It measures just 6.5 MB in size and yet uses minimal processing power, which is one of the reasons for allowing real-time defragmentation. It is a completely free to use application. There are no subscriptions, licensing issues, constraints on updates or features.
Auslogics Disk Defrag has been the choice of professionals because of a powerful and easy on system engine. It has a user base of over 11,000,000 and this number keeps increasing with regular releases and improved performance.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Reviews (Add your review!)
Add your review!
OS Support: Win7 x64, WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win8 x32, Win8 x64, Win10 x32, Win10 x64,
Hits: 2,406 visitors
Date added: 12 Jul 2015
Last Update: 03 Dec 2015